Research on Cannabidiol (CBD)
- Cannabinoid Receptors 101: Why Do We Have Them?
- What is Cannabis Oil?
- CBD Oil Benefits
- CBD What You Need to Know by Gregory L. Smith, MD, MPH
- How long does CBD last in your system
- General Affliction Research
- Dr David Allen the discovery of the Endocannabinoid System (Video)
- Stem Cell Research at UCSD Explores CBD as Treatment for Brain Disorders (Video)
- Kannalife Sciences (Video)
- Arthritis and CBD
- Involvement of the endocannabinoid system in osteoarthritis pain.
- The nonpsychoactive cannabis constituent cannabidiol is an oral anti-arthritic therapeutic in murine collagen-induced arthritis.
- Preliminary assessment of the efficacy, tolerability and safety of a cannabis-based medicine (Sativex) in the treatment of pain caused by rheumatoid arthritis.
- The abnormal cannabidiol analogue O-1602 reduces nociception in a rat model of acute arthritis via the putative cannabinoid receptor GPR55.
- Attenuation of early phase inflammation by cannabidiol prevents pain and nerve damage in rat osteoarthritis
- Cannabidiol as a Potential Treatment for Anxiety Disorders
- The endocannabinoid system provides an avenue for evidence-based treatment development for PTSD
- Modulation of Fear Memory by Dietary Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids via Cannabinoid Receptors
- CBD blocks long-lasting behavioral consequences of predator threat stress
- Cannabinoid modulation of fear extinction brain circuits: A novel target to advance anxiety treatment
- The endocannabinoid system and anxiety disorders
- A current overview of cannabinoids and glucocorticoids in reducing aversive memories
- Cannabinoids and traumatic stress modulation
- Non-antidepressant long-term treatment in post-traumatic stress disorder
- The effect of cannabidiol on chronically stressed mice
- CBD Modulates Fear Memory Formation Through Interactions with Serotonergic Transmission
- CBD disrupts the consolidation of specific and generalized fear memories via CB1 and CB2 receptors
- Effectiveness of Cannabidiol Oil for Pediatric Anxiety and Insomnia as Part of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- The Role of the Cannabinoid System in Pain Control
- Cannabinoids in the management of difficult to treat pain
- CBD for Back Pain
- Therapeutic implications for the management of acute and chronic pain episodes
- CBD Oil for Inflammation
- The endocannabinoid system: an emerging key player in inflammation
- Cannabinoids, endocannabinoids, and related analogs in inflammation