Frequently Asked Questions
- Who makes the products? Who is BioLehti? A team of experienced compounding pharmacists, manufacture the products in house. We research the sources extensively, partner with small farmers, and are dedicated to continual product improvement.
- Tablet vs Oil? Our tablets have been developed to deliver maximum absorption by the human body. Cannabidiol has a great affinity to absorb to the compounds in oil that are traditionally offered to consumers as tinctures or other oil-based CBD ingestibles. Research has shown that in oil-based products, only 5-7% of the CBD is absorbed and utilized by the body. Therefore, an intended dosage of 50mg CBD may only result in 2.5-3.5mg CBD absorbed into the body. We wanted to circumvent poor CBD absorption by eliminating the oil base and offering our customers the maximum amount of full spectrum CBD possible.
- What are the ingredients? We strive to keep our ingredient list to a minimum and source as locally as possible. The base for the lotions and creams is poloxamer 407, which is non-ionic surfactant that is used to dissolve oily substances in water. It is non-toxic.
- When should I expect relief? Some people report relief in as little as 10 minutes, others 30 minutes.
- How long do the effects last? The effects of the tablets can last 2-6 hours.
- What is the product shelf-life? Approximately one year, if kept in optimal conditions, away from light and heat. The active compounds are very photo-active.